Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is It!

I really want to thank this Cap program for the opportunity given to be an Intern, certainly it has been a learning experience and often humbling as well. This internship has allowed me to understand rural Saskatchewan, specifically the southwest in a much broader way and at the same time it has allowed me to position myself in the business environment networking and stuff.

My Supervisor Chelsey has been great and very supportive of the work that is being done here at the centre!

Next year will bring a new CAP student ( hopefully!) and that is going to allow the centre to keep reaching out to the community in ways that surpass the boundaries of a program such as the CAP, that is assisting with business registration, market research, business plan templates and off course the use of the computer as a business tool rather than as an entertaining one.

Tomorrow is my last day and I know its going to be crazy, so I wanted to make sure and express how much appreciation I have to the program co-ordinators for supporting this community and the entrepreneurial centre in such a unique way!

Thanks again and looking forward for what the future will bring!

Daniel L

No comments:

Post a Comment