Friday, March 26, 2010

There is always a light after the Tunnel

As my Internship as CAP comes to an end, the last few days have been like a roller coaster, but that is how life goes, one day you are in the verge of desperation, the following day the path is all cleared up.

This past week I had the opportunity to write a letter of reference for one of the young guys that came in a few weeks ago to do a workshop on entrepreneurs. He is trying to apply for a scholarship and go to school a few more months and I hope it works out for him.

At the Entrepreneurial Centre things are shaking for the good. We will soon be relocating our reception to a different part of the building and there is soooo much stuff to move, I wish I can trow a bunch of stuff, but off course its not up to me LOL....

Today I got a gentleman coming to seek advice for establishing his business, a restaurant. Him and his family are from pakistan, I have never tried Pakistani food, but sounds interesting!

The Cap Computers transit have been slow, a few people checking their e-mails and printing some stuff but that's it.

Louise Perrin, one of our Tenants got a great opportunity to be a marketing member in the Saskatchewan Craft Council, she was telling me how much of a big deal it is for someone to get there, so I thought it would be good to share the news in the blog.

Anyways the weekend is HERE! so I better start wrapping up here.

Have a good one!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment