Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh Boy!

Oh Boy I realize I haven't been keeping updating this blog at all this week so I am just going to say whats been happening in the last few days here at the E-Centre.

Last Tuesday we had a Training Session, but I miss it because I went to an interview/ meting. I say it like that because the employer already knows me well enough, but still needed to interview me. I cant say too much details about it, but its related to economic development so I am very exited about that. Later that day I had a Guy from Colombia that came by to get information about starting a business, We also went in a couple of websites where he could get some more information about demographics and such in the southwest region. A few simple moms came by to use the computer as well.

Yesterday was busy, just a few people coming to make use of the Internet and such, but not a lot of training took place, Just logging in people and stuff. The receptionist was away so I also cover front desk for a while.

Today has been more quiet, I had to copy some CAP receipts and docs for Karen and fax them so that took most of my day. I believe only one person came and use the computers.

So that's my 3 days in a nutshell! Tomorrow I have to set up a video conference in one of the board rooms so we will see how that goes!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment