Thursday, March 18, 2010

The last few days

I realized I haven't typed here too much lately, I guess I talk too much and when it comes to typing and filling our hours at the end of the day is already time to go and sometimes I have even stayed later to fill this out.

Anyways the last few days have been busy here at the E-centre, I have helped quite a few people to log in and out this past few days, others have come looking to establish a business , to look in the business website (bizpal) about licenses and I have helped a gentlemen to research about help from the government if someone needs to establish a recycle company. Although we didn't find anything concrete, there was a few web pages that might have some leads for him.

Anyways, the last few things that I wanted to say is that I got my CAPYI backpack! its a nice one! Also that I might know tomorrow about a couple of options for employment that I will know tomorrow, so I am crossing fingers!


Anyways that's all for now!

See ya

DAn

No comments:

Post a Comment